Bricktown Heart Walk Challenge
Post date: Sep 20, 2019
Meadowview Physical Therapy & Solid Rock Wellness Center
in conjunction with Walk Works Pennsylvania present:
2019 Annual Bricktown Heart Walk Challenge
October 1 through 14, 2019
on the Bricktown Unity Trail in Mount Union
Teams of 4 to 5 participants will walk laps around the
Bricktown Unity Trail (maps available).
There will be age divisions (less than 60 and 60+ ).
The team with the most laps in each division will have their names
recorded on a trophy that will be on display in the
Mount Union Borough Office with a photo of each winning team.
The team that raises the most donations overall will also receive an award.
- Laps must be walked (not run). (Necessary wheelchair use counts as walking.)
- Laps are tallied from 5 AM 10/1 through 3 PM 10/14
- $10 per Walker entry fee for each participant of each 4 to 5 person team
- Entry fee checks payable to preferred charity from below list of charity recipient
- Mount Union Ministerium
- Mount Union Community Library
- St. Vincent de Paul, Mount Union
For application or questions, contact
Adam Shawver (814) 599-7857 or
Cheryl Mohney Marino (818) 472-1117
Completed applications with entry fees may be turned in to the
Mount Union Borough Office
9 West Market Street
Mount Union, PA 17066
A celebration and awards event will be held
at 5 PM, October 14, 2019 at
Solid Rock Wellness Center
106 West Walnut Street
Mount Union PA 17066
The goal of the Bricktown Heart Walk is to encourage individuals
to reap the benefits of living a healthy life and to promote local charities
that help to strengthen our community.
Follow your heart!